The CN Centre is a smoke-free facility. There are no in and out privileges for smoking during events.
We thank CN Centre patrons for their understanding and their cooperation.
Camera / Video Cameras / Recording Devices
The use of professional cameras, audio recording devices and video recording devices is not allowed at performances at the CN Centre.
Guest cameras brought to a performance for the purpose of audio or video recording will be checked at the door.
A claim check will be given for retrieval of the device at the conclusion of the event.
CN Centre staff reserve the right to require guests immediately checking devices that were not detected at the point of entry.
Specific events may allow an exception to the policy and allow specific types of recording devices.
Outside Food and Drink
At all CN Centre events, unless prior arrangements are made with CN Centre Administration, outside food and drink is not allowed within the facility.
Public Safety Inspections
To ensure our guests’ safety, the CN Centre will conduct public safety inspections to events when required by the event, or when there is an anticipated need.
CN Centre Management will determine the need for a public safety inspection and the level of inspection performed at the event. The public safety inspection will be conducted to ensure banned items and illegal items are not allowed through any of the entry doors.
Prohibited items may include:
- Illegal drugs or paraphernalia
- Cans or Bottles
- Cameras, Video Cameras and recording devices
- Throwable items such as “hacky”sacs and beach balls
- Large signs or signs with sticks in or on them
- Laser Pointers
- Large purses
- Large backpacks
- Animals that are not service animals
- Artificial noise makers
Possession of illegal and prohibited items will result in confiscation.
Any guest attending an event at the CN Centre, including infants or children intending to sit on a parent's lap, is required to have an event ticket.
Guests are not allowed to exit the building and return during the course of a single ticketed event.
Lost and found
Reasonable efforts will be made to return lost or found items in to the rightful owner. In instances where the rightful owner is not located, items will be disposed of according to CN Centre procedures.
Guests who report losing an item shall report the item to CN Centre Administration offices (next to the box office). Guests will need to leave their contact information, a description of the item, date/time lost, location lost.
- Should the lost item be located, the owner will be notified to pick up the item. If the guest lives out of town, the item will be shipped at the expense of the owner.
- When the item is picked up, the guest’s identification will be verified and the guest will be required to sign a receipt acknowledging their receipt.
- Items found in the CN Centre are returned to the Administration offices.
- Found items will be stored in a secure location. Items of significant value, such as jewellery, wallets, and credit cards will be stored safely.
- If an item contains contact information of the owner, the owner will be notified (i.e. a wallet or chequebook).
- When a guest inquires about a found item they will be asked to describe the item fully. If it is determined a found item belongs to the guest, the guest will sign a receipt acknowledging pick up.
Disposal of unclaimed items
Found items will be kept for approximately 90 days.
If unclaimed after 90 days
- Personal property, provided it has no substantial commercial value and is not claimed by any person according to the above procedure, may be disposed of or otherwise destroyed.
- Items will be donated to a non-profit agency.